Register to Attend Virtual Event
On April 25th starting at 12 pm, the top rated projects from Israel and Canada in each category will present their innovation idea. Investors interested in cardiovascular innovations in both countries will be invited to attend the presentations and to contact the companies of interest after the presentation. There will be no application charges or attendance fees, but registration is required. Click here to register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CICI-Registration
About the Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation (CICI) Forum Competition
Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation Forum was established in February 2021 with the aim of:
- Encouraging early-stage cardiovascular innovations in medical devices and digital health in Canada and Israel
- Establishing collaboration between Israel and Canada in developing and funding cardiovascular innovations through competitions
- Growing a network of interested investors and provide a vehicle for joint funding of promising early-stage projects and companies
- Providing young innovators an education experience in early-stage company development
Canada: Sunnybrook Medventions Program, Heart and Stroke/Richard Lewar Centre of Excellence in Cardiovascular Research (HSRLCE), Health Innovation Hub (H2i) and the Translation Research Program (TRP) at the University of Toronto.
Israel: Rambam Medical Center, Sheba Medical Center, Innovations In Cardiovascular Intervention (ICI) Meeting
Area of Interest
- Early-stage companies with projects in either cardiovascular devices or digital health are invited to submit applications in the following 3 categories of fundraising: <$500k (e.g. Proof of Concept); $500k-$1M (e.g. Preclinical studies); >$1M (e.g. First-in-Human Studies).
- Judging panels from each country will assess the projects of the other country. The top-rated projects from Israel and Canada in each category will present for 15 minutes with 5-minute question session on April 25, 2021. Investors interested in cardiovascular innovations in both countries will be invited to attend the presentations virtually and to contact the companies of interest after the presentation. There will be no application charges or attendance fees.
- Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation Forum does not commit funding to any applying group presenting at the forum, is not responsible for the statements of any group, and does not bear any legal or financial responsibility for arrangements between investors and presenters that result from the Forum.
Other Terms of Reference
For full details and terms of reference, please click here.
To learn more about the Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation Forum, please visit their website: https://www.cicvinnovation.com/
Questions regarding this competition may be directed to: